View Single Post
Old 09.30.2020, 01:41 AM   #8740
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Fine by me if Biden makes the Dotard lose it again.

This is nothing. (And stop making false equivalences.) Worry about the election.

And when I say worry about the election, I mean WORRY about THIS.

Quote:
Jim Thienel, 73, of Waterford, Mich., said that in his view, fraud was inevitable and Mr. Trump was simply refusing to accept any election tainted by it.

“I think what Trump is really saying is that if the election is filled with fraud, which I believe it’s going to be, do you walk out on your role as the president of the United States simply because the Democrats cheated?” said Mr. Thienel, who runs an appliance repair shop.

[...]

Mr. Thienel said that his years as a poll watcher in Detroit convinced him that voter fraud would be widespread this year. “I think it’s far more likely that Democrats will cheat with the absentee and mail-in ballots. I strongly believe that there is nothing the Democrats wouldn’t do to win,” he said.

Like many of Mr. Trump’s supporters, Mr. Thienel was more concerned with the prospect of violence instigated by opponents of the president if he wins.

“I just spent three and a half hours in gun training today because I’m concerned,” he said.

Trump:

Quote:
Proud Boys: Stand back, stand by.

ETA: The motherfuckers have already added president Apocalypse Fuckface's message to them to their logo.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|