View Single Post
Old 10.02.2020, 08:33 AM   #8774
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i have blocked beauregard but i’m going to bet it’s some stupid malicious garbage to distract from the failures of his false prophet. yes?

is he blaming democrats for the dotard’s covid now?

please no quotes that hurt my eyes. a retelling would suffice, with jokes thrown in to lighten the mood of these dark times.

the fucking fascists are going at it again just like the 1930s...

He starts by quoting himself again. In letters so big and bold an octogenarian with cataracts the size of bobcats could read them, he states "Obama knew". Then he procedes to invoke the specter of 2016 conspiracy theories about the James Comey investigations. He then provides a screengrab with documents so tiny, you couldn't read them with the world's largest magnifying glass. Plus, what h8kurdt said.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|