View Single Post
Old 10.11.2020, 12:15 PM   #8869
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
You know, it always bothered me how in The Dark Knight Harvey Dent was so easily convinced to go apeshit by the guy who was responsible for his predicament. Like how was anything an obvious lunatic told him so appealing he'd go from a somewhat measured - if a bit absolutist and misguided - district attorney to some cuckoo reactionary murderer flipping coins? I thought it was something for which I had to suspend my disbelief a bit too much in an otherwise solidly executed movie (had other small problems as well, but I do agree it's a good movie, don't get your fangasms in a twist). But looking at the absolutely bonkers reasoning some people seem to have for supporting the likes of Trump and the insane theories they are willing to swallow without resistence, I'm starting to see how that scene is probably more close to real life than I'd have given it credit for. Man, I don't recognize this place anymore sometimes.

The Internet is your friend. Kind of. Flashback to 2015 (!):

https://whatwouldbaledo.com/2015/08/...-to-the-joker/

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|