View Single Post
Old 10.29.2020, 08:58 AM   #8974
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Anyway, if you could go back to ranting about Hunter Biden's laptop that'd be great. Seems like that story has gone strangely cold. Shall we put it next to Obama's nationality, Hillary's emails (LOCK HER UP...please?), Obama's spygate. Stories that you spent god knows how many hours bleating about only to stop mentioning it because they turned out to be false narratives to keep you occupied.

Don’t have time for such TRUTH right now, I’m currently on a five day golf vacation with my dad, brother and best friend. We started out in West Texas Monday, but the sleet and cold eventually drove back towards Montgomery County where the weather is cold but sunny. I’ll return home tomorrow afternoon for a weekend of Halloween and birthday parties. I’ve pretty much been absent from news and political shenanigans as A) it’s always nice to take a break and B) internet service can be spotty in the West Texas Hill Country.

The FBI has the laptop and the Hillary Clinton investigation is still ongoing, so don’t go anywhere!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|