View Single Post
Old 12.30.2020, 03:38 AM   #9106
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Let's cut to the chase: everybody spent over four motherfucking years (I'm counting the 2016 campaign) wondering what it would take for Republicans to truly, honestly (if that word can be used to describe Republican actions) clash with Trump. The answer was there all along, and it was the same answer to 99.99% of the world's problems: MONEY. Do the most abhorrent shit a President can do, and eh, we're A-OK, but WHOA wait, dude, don't touch my goddamn MONEY - NOW I'm gonna draw a line!

Sorry for the nerdy comparison, but it's finally clear that McConnell is Palpatine and Trump a shitty young Anakin, throwing another tantrum while disintegrating in lava on that... volcano or whatever the fuck George Lucas thought he was CGI-ing.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|