View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 02:22 AM   #38
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
I have every faith in Thurston putting together a highly eclectic challenging mix of artists... I agree that the usual suspects should being ommited... there are bound to be a few, but that's inevitable really. Not that I would mind seeing the Magik Markers, Double Leopards etc. etc. again. In fact my only direct request to Thurston would be Charalambides... because they blew my mind at the 2004 ATP and they haven't played here since. (as far as I know) In fact I'm not even sure whether they are still playing together... does anyone know?
Also it would be great to see more bands from the Massachusetts scene, The Believers, Mouthus, Vampire Belt, Jessica Rylan etc. etc.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|