View Single Post
Old 01.27.2021, 03:12 PM   #53234
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

but okay i will try, but whether that works for me or not it shouldn't validate or invalidate your experience yes? as this is not a contest.

Trust me I long ago accepted that Bruce (and Queen whilst we're here) isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea. Definitely not needing validation.

Nebraska is different album by him. It's a four track demo that he had intended on 'e-streeting' up but couldn't get it right. Eventually he realised that the demos are perfect as they are a released them.

As a side note-Bruce's intention was for his next album to be the same style of just him and an acoustic. However, his manager Jon Landau told him he'd best go back to the e street to solidify his legacy. That album ended up being Born in the USA. The rest is history.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|