View Single Post
Old 02.08.2021, 11:50 AM   #3328
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon

Also watching this after years of having little interest in doing so - mostly because the imdb rating seemed comparatively low and because I didn't feel like I could get invested in those agent characters I've never heard of. I was pretty wrong. This is a damn fine show with quality writing and unique characters. Kind of mad it was under my radar for so long. Goes to show to never underestimate Joss Whedon, I guess.
i don't wanna argue with anyone or anything but i had the experience of loving this at the beginning and then quickly getting fed up from it. it just became fucking tiresome. i am sick of dumb "superpowers".

also to note that this might have been joss whedon's idea but it was i think his little brother who ran the show?

anyway for me some great characters were destroyed, some tropes were flogged to death, and the rambling story became ridonculous and tiresome.

maybe it's because this show was subsidiary to the superhero movies and couldn't define things in its own terms? i don't know. i just know that i started "wow, cool" and a couple of seasons later i went "aw, fuck this!"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|