View Single Post
Old 03.05.2021, 12:16 PM   #3362
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i got me a bit of free hulu and im watching THE GREAT. which is indeed great and fucking hilarious and i love it.

also on hulu i'm doing x-files from scratch. i was a late arrival to the show back in the day, and it's nice to get the whole enchilada in the proper order.

i think i'll keep hulu forma while. i haven't even gotten started with the mike pence show... i mean the handmaid's tale.

on the prime video front, almost finished with buffy season 3 which, with season 2, makes the best buffy season. from that point forward the show declines a bit in the big narrative scenario (the initiative, dawn, the nerds, bla bla bla) but there still will be some spectacular episodes coming, like "hush," which originally got me into it, or "once more with feeling" which was the funniest fucking thing ever. and the final season will be fucking terrifying.

the narrative interest for me at that point migrates towards "angel," which was a great spinoff, especially in its early seasons, before the whole cordelia debacle.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|