View Single Post
Old 08.01.2022, 04:37 PM   #3520
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
wife and I rewatched Breaking bad (fast forwarding through the endless Skyler scenes) and thenre-watched El Camino.

we have been enjoying the finale of Better call Saul.

We need a new show, preferably one on Netflix. Any suggestions?
fucking skyler, lol.

netflix show hm rrrrrrrrr lemme think... you seen witcher i presume? first season was great i have to catch up with the rest. best thing i saw there in a while.

eta i have not had netflix since... 2019? but i will add more between these lines:
--------
+orange is the new black had its good moments, at times it was annoying others depressing others a cartoon and at some point i quit watching but worth the initial look
+russian doll. i loved russian doll. season 1 anyway, i heard there were gonna be more
+house of cards. it was fucking brilliant. then it got mauled by a cough cough change of cast but o well
+severian likes ozark, i never saw it (i'd say too many drug dealers after breaking bad, give it a breather?)
+i've heard good things about queen's gambit but idk in person
+oh! the last kingdom was a bit of cheesy entertainment with some distorted historical reference mixed in. but i liked it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+bojack! holy fuck, bojack was great. hilarious, depressing, heart wrenching, contemptible, poetic, enraging, everything
+was "salt, fat, acid, heat" on netflix? i think so, very good 4 part docu with samin nosrat. it will make you HUNGRY
+the stand up comedy specials are great, plenty of choices according to taste
+glow started great then in turned meh but some great laughs before they killed it
+was kimmy schmidt unbreakable or unbearable? the latter for me... too many forced jokes, idk, that style of comedy is spent for me now
i mostly don't like netflix now, it has become stupider as it grew in popularity, but every couple of years or so i like to rent it for a month and see what i've missed. looking forward to a bit more of witcher's comedic ultraviolence.
-------

meanwhile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
DS9 rules

YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Anyway, really strong and nuanced show. I can see why it has such a favorable standing amongst Trek series.
also don't forget the massive comic relief that is quark hahahahahahahahaha fucking quark.... same actor as principal snyder from buffy btw lmao

https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/...of_Acquisition
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|