View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 10:27 AM   #1
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Hi everybody !
Wandering across the web, ending on eBAy, I stopped at something that lead me to that :
Sonic Youth will play live on Le Mouv', a French radio, wednesday 19/04/2006, 21:00 (Paris time - UTC+1).
It's gonna be broadcasted. Guess it's most likely for you to listen to it on the web too - whatever country you live in.
You can also attend the gig given in the studio by dialing a special number and typing SONIC. Don't know if that offer is still available, for I don't own no cell phone to find out. Nevermind.
http://www.radiofrance.fr/chaines/lemouv/mouvmag/reportages/home_article.php?rid=265000074
So, 19/04/2006, click on the link, go to "Ecoute en direct", and you'll get a glimpse of what's to come in June.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|