View Single Post
Old 09.10.2022, 03:07 PM   #324
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Well, today in Canada The Cons will crown Pierre Polievre.

I made a bet regarding the number of times he says "free" or "freedom" in his victory speech: I'm going with 9 times.

And he may very well be the new PM in 2025. Trumpism is alive and well in Canada. It can happen here.
dude, do you have a king?

and if so (lol) could he some day cockblock your trumpy if he attempted to trump your constitution? because that could be a huge plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
i dont need a suicidal celebrity to tell me that... at some point we should stop holding up the man as an example. i mean, he had many endearing traits but he was not someone we should imitate by default... but sure lol i already refused the monarchy (if i ever had such an opportunity)

i mean, seriously, "the" queen--who cares? sorry england i dont share your fee-fees. but as in the case of spain during the tejerazo, some tv figurehead could at times come handy...

i AM curious about aussies and canadians though. like, claire didnt say "the queen of england" but "THE queen." as if it were the only one. but anyway, hm, curious about all this commonwealth stuff which is so alien to me (i tried reading wikipedia about these matters but the text was a bit dull).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|