View Single Post
Old 02.23.2023, 08:55 AM   #666
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
America is lost.

Not to be a stickler about this, but... yeah, I'm gonna be a goddamn stickler about this: America goes from Canada to Chile. You're American, and I'm American. There's North America (CA/US/MX), Central America (south of Mexico, north of Colombia), and South America. Them critters in the country on your southern border are UNITEDSTATESEANS.

It's not known exactly where Amerigo Vespucci landed first, but apparently he was the one who said, Yo, Columbus, that shit ain't no Asia, it's a whole 'nother thing. So, in 1507 his collegue cartographer Martin Waldseemüller started using his name (in Latin form) to distinguish "the New World" on maps. Vespucci, mostly associated with his trips to Brazil (he worked for the Portuguese), died in 1512. None of this shit has jack to do with what would become the United States; Ponce de León didn't get to Florida until 1513. So, let's reclaim the term "América". We will die for our freedom!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|