View Single Post
Old 08.03.2023, 08:54 PM   #980
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sure, some people attended high school stoned. but still... basic economics is basic economics.

the fucking republican clown refuse to understand that the status of the us dollar as reserve currency is paramount. but they like to play russian roulette.

and they only care about the debt whenever they are out of power. trump blew an enormous gaping hole in the budget and they cheered him on.

democrats on the other hand... are good for the economy, but let's face it, their propaganda department pushes the notion that there are no limits on spending and borrowing.

Yes, I do, after all, agree it should be taught as a key course (over several years) and not as an afterthought of math or civics.

Paul Krugman said that if and when the debt becomes a clear and present danger he's going to turn into a "debt hawk". Hasn't happened yet, so I'm cool. Sure, the guy leans left, but he's not Bernie Sanders.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|