View Single Post
Old 08.07.2023, 02:17 PM   #989
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know to which one i should reply.

re: the krugman, yes, he's more progressive than, say, larry summers, but summers said fitch was "flailing for relevancy" with the rating.

and sure the debt is money we owe ourselves but there's such thing as foreign exchange, and when your currency devalues you might export more but you pay more for avocados from mexico, chilean copper, canadian steel, japanese cars, etc.

the founding vaters yeah they saw that and more, they were against political parties even.... hamilton and madison for example.

anyway re: demagogues, i'm trying to brush up on my political philosophy but those existed in athens and rome already. i'm looking for a good translation of thucydides but can't find one that i like 100% yet. thomas hobbes did one, and i am not suprised, he has the same view of the "state of nature."

as for cannon: fuck her
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|