View Single Post
Old 11.30.2023, 05:51 PM   #1148
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Motherfucker. You know what, fuckit, I wish I had the military and economical power and influence to say, today, "I don't see why I need to stand idly by and watch the United States turn the world into an unlivable shithole due to the irresponsibility of its own people to elect Donald Trump" - then act on it with all my fucking might, and however many die, DIE. Trump himself didn't care how many of his "fellow American" died of Covid, so why should I give a flying fuck how many of them die in order to save the Earth. How's my realfuckingpolitik.
yeah. that's basically how empire works. since way back when

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nation
Kissinger’s existentialism laid the foundation for how he would defend his later policies—policies that brought death, destruction, and misery to millions of people. If history is already tragedy, and life is suffering, then absolution comes with a world-weary shrug. There isn’t much any one individual can do to make things worse than they already are.

reminds me in another way of the bhagavad gita, not sure if you've read...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|