View Single Post
Old 08.11.2006, 10:41 PM   #118
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
10 minutes, well that's not bad. It wasn't even the best ten minutes of the show.

People who go to Rollins Band concerts are the type of people who like to headbutt other people.

Did you see Dylan at the Pageant? I thought I remembered him playing there not too long ago. I wasn't there, but I was told that it was a great concert even though he just sat in a chair the whole time and didn't move. Does this sound like the one you went to?

i saw dylan twice at the pageant a couple of years ago (i think he did three shows in a row) and he was great, and then i saw him in april and it was less than great. he didn't touch a guitar, he just stood at his keyboard the whole time. you really can't go into a dylan show with any expectations.