View Single Post
Old 08.31.2006, 02:08 AM   #102
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I can only think of two dreams I've had recently that I can remember that well...

The first I had a week or so ago...I was hanging out at my old house with this girl I knew in high school that I really had strong feelings for and some other guy whom was totally fictional. We drove to this Giant Eagle near where I work, and walked to the way back of the store and found this old-fashioned elevator with metal fence-like doors that fold open and closed (sort of like in the first Resident Evil game). It took us down a long way and we found ourselves in this room in the middle of some field...outside there were all these jock-types who were playing this weird Interzone-like (Naked Lunch ref) sport/game where they were throwing shit at each other and trying to catch it in their assholes. All of a sudden I got the sense that the girl and I both had other places to be and so she and I went back up the elevator (don't remember what happened to the generic guy; he might've stayed behind) to Giant Eagle and it was at night, just before dawn, and the store was clsed...I was trying to remember where we had parked and it turned out I had parked the car in a darkened part of the lot where no lights were working...so we got the car in a drove off, but we were both feeling really weird and she started acting as if she were real sick, shivering and turning pale and moaning, and I couldn't drive right and got pulled over by the cops for running a red light...that's around the time I woke up, feeling real confused and actually kind of dizzy, and regretful becuz in real life, I never told the girl how I felt about her, and chances are I'll never see her again.

The second happened just this morning, and even though I was more recent, I don't remember all that much detail...All I remember is that I was in this strange combination of my aunt's house and a townhouse I lived at for a bit some years ago, and there were these windows that were as tall as the wall and touched the floor, and these kids were giving me all these strange looks through them...I went down to the basement, which was the same as my current basement where all my music gear and this computer are, and found this weird instrument that was a combination of a sitar and a 12-string, and played out this riff that I've been working on in real life now.
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|