View Single Post
Old 09.29.2006, 08:26 AM   #64
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
my i suggest to move the "message board thing" near the mailing list form?
this would be much more intuitive: visitors would think "oh,i'll subscribe to their mailing list...oh,and the forum too,the link is right there!".instead of having to scroll down the page to see that "message board thing" (sorry,i'm not making fun of it,i just don't know how to call that).

I was thinking of that myself, but I can easily keep the entire bottom navagation throughout every page on the site, which makes it more available. But I see what you mean, I debated with myself where to put it. Maybe I'll make the font larger, that way it can be seen easier. Thanks!

As for the forum... I can't decide what to do with the topics. Personally, I don't like diversifying genres and making a single genre every sub-topic, I prefer it be like this forum where we would have something like:

Music
-Underground Music Discussion
-Music Sharing

GroundWater
-Site Suggestions
-Error's / Bugs

Other
-Off-Topic
-Artwork
-Test Area

I have it by genres right now; I think I'll go change it.