Thread: pulp fiction
View Single Post
Old 09.30.2006, 01:23 AM   #4
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
mine was like i went to this place, and it was a hang out and everyone from the board was there except that i couldn't see them and everyone was like twat this and laugh that.

reminded me of what a friend once told me; he dreamed he was beating up some dude who only me and another guy knew from somewhere else and we had talked about him, so he was in his dream beating him up when suddenly he, lying on his bed asked out loud "hey, how come you are beating that guy up if you don't know what he looks like?" and himself in his dream answered "oh, you're right!" and the dream ended and he kept on sleeping.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|