Thread: Lessson No. 1
View Single Post
Old 10.08.2006, 10:46 AM   #12
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
it sucked everything was going wrong for you, that fucking announcer was retarded,

Yeah, that whole show was retarded. Seriously. When I played with Destroyer! I plugged my bass direct in, and the fucking sound guy didn't turn it up until half-way in. We had no way of communicating with the sound people and telling them to do simple stuff like "turn down the mids on my bass because they are making it feedback" or "there is way too much reverb on the vocals, turn that shit down." Plus we had no time to sound check. We plug in, hope we don't have technical difficulties, and play.

I can't believe the incredible unprofessionality of the sound people when they had all that fricking gear there.

And I can't figure out what is wrong with the Bassman, the volume was cutting in and out and when I got home, it was playing at greatly reduced power. I don't really care that I lost, because I knew I wasn't going to win anyways.

I've got another basement show at my house coming up on the 21st in Zelie. You should come to it. Basement shows are great, very little goes wrong

No Glice, I've never seen a battle of the bands not dubiously won. At the HS battle of the bands, this hardcore metal band named Purge should have won, but the school gave it to some lame ass SRV wannabes.

At this show my friend Ryan's band got 0/10 on vocals because the guy did gutturals.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|