View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 11:10 AM   #187
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllHandsOnTheBigOne
And the band finding me to be a complete douchebag wouldn't stop them from being ignorantasfuck in thinking it makes any difference whatsoever when the album is heard.
assrake, it makes a difference in that they actually enjoy giving things to their fans. how do i know this? it's a fact. i discuss it with them. together we devise ways to facilitate that. they actively participate in the process because it means something to them. it means something to them to package and present something--for free or for profit--there's not really a distinction to be made. they enjoy giving things and take pride in the presentation. so, yes--it's a matter of medium. it's a matter of venue. it's a matter of context.

why? because those things matter to them. their fans matter to them. their work matters to them.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|