View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 12:11 PM   #196
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
see, the weird thing is... i'm not really conveying my beliefs in any of my posts. i'm just describing the empirical nature of a situation. then the occasional cuntscab says that the sky is lime-green. i say, "hey, shaftwart, yr eyes are busted. free-thinking is great, but i'm just explaining something empirical, there's not a lot of room to make it not the way it is."

Thank fucking god.

That's exactly the point. This debate ISN'T about beliefs or moral stances or fan devotion or band obligation.

It's not even a debate! Or it wouldn't be, if people licking their own colons weren't throwing their two cents in.

they're putting the album out when they want, in the format they want. No one's opinion or half-assed self-motivated pseudo-intellectual sanctimonious stance matters. IT'S JUST THE WAY IT FUCKING IS.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|