View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 01:03 PM   #209
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
...you'll take it if yr a selfish twat or you'll wait for the fruits of the band's behind the scenes efforts if you want to play **their** (not the record label's) game with them.

what's there to argue? i don't get it. it's like yr just rationalizing yr greed, impatiaence, need for clout, whatever in a public forum to vindicate yr decisions. great! do what you do. it doesn't make you less of a pollop to rationalize aloud. it just makes the cancer that is some of you a more visible cancer.

It stuns me that anyone can say 'I really wanted it' or 'music distribution has changed' and use that as a justification for theft, or even as a justification for dismissing the wishes of a group who are so generous with their art (downloads, streaming, encouraging bootleg trading etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
but also, like i said... i haven't received a promo copy of the record. have any of you? i'm still uncertain as to whether or not they exist.

That presenter on the Air America interview with Thurston said something that made it sound like he'd heard a copy.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|