View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 02:40 PM   #216
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
that has nothing to do with the fact that these leaked mp3's generally sound like absolute shit and make bands feel like the 6 months they spent in a studio making something might as well have never happened since what people are listening to might as well have been recorded into one of those greeting cards that you can sing happy birthday into.

yr logic is fucked.

ok chris so i have to ask you (forgive my socratic ways), would they be ok with it if it was a quality rip, like those files sold over e-music or itunes??

i for one wouldn't mind getting some free mp3s from this site, or a stream or something... you did a good job w/ the latest mixtape because ********I PLEAD THE FIFTH*******-- seriously, something like the mixtape w/ the new album tracks would be really cool.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|