View Single Post
Old 11.06.2006, 12:44 PM   #62
strictlycommercial
bad moon rising

strictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's asses
As far as I can see SY are a band that have changed very little musically over their career. There have been no head-scratching changes of musical direction, no country/electro/p-funk albums. Some have been softer, some heavier, some poppier, some more abrasive but essentially the same shtick.

But for me that's not really a problem. I love the way they sound, I love how they play their guitars and how they sing. That's not to say I'm against them trying something new, just that as long as the songs are good and they dont sound contrived or bored I'll be happy.
strictlycommercial is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|