View Single Post
Old 11.14.2006, 08:26 PM   #96
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Common misconception of Christianity that one. Moreso for non-Christians (obviously). There have been times when the Goyem (ha. You see my little joke there?) weren't allowed in Churches, but generally speaking Christianity is an evangelical religion, ie, love thy neighbour and don't turn people away from what 'they' (as a religion) consider to be 'the true God'. Although it depends on where you are. The Church says that it doesn't turn anyone away, but (more often Catholic) comminities have a terrible habit of turning away non-Christians as well as divorced Christians or Christians who've had abortions.

shit, i went to catholic school & my friend had to claim his dad was dead so he could register.

confucius (ha) didn't specify which "church" though, i figure in small russian & polish villages this antisemitic crap might be the rule.

but trust me, a lot of fucktarded christians still think of jews as "murderers of christ". i shit you not.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|