View Single Post
Old 11.27.2006, 09:04 PM   #45
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
There were a couple of threads dedicated to NOMINATING! Either you missed them, or yr not entirely sure what's going on. I set up threads just to initiate the process, get ideas coming for catagory's, and you never said anything. I set up threads to nominate for the catagories I had set, and then people like you, who didn't speak up in the first place, started to complain about the lack of catagories that they want. I'm only human, dude, I am not capable of reading yr mind, as such, I can not know what you wanted involved in this without you saying anything. I'm trying to create something here that we can all hopefully get a laugh or at least a good time/read out of, so thanks.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|