View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 08:22 PM   #33
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
I don't know if people downloaded the entire album, but I'm wiling to bet EVERY SINGLE SY FAN HERE that downloads music that supports the advancement of digital media and downloaded music in particular, HAS infact done a search for Rather Ripped and probably has downloaded a track or two.
Well, I guess, in my case, it depends on what you mean by supporting 'the advancement of digital media and downloaded music'. I think it is great to download song or two to see what bands you like and don't like. Just today I downloaded 3 songs from Rites of Springs because I have never heard them before. Maybe I'll go buy an album, maybe not, it's too early to tell. But I never download whole albums, other than once. I did it with Big Black-Songs about Fucking, because my parents wouldn't let me buy it. I did the same with Sonic Youth when I first was listening to them. I haven't heard any of Rather Ripped other than the two songs on Myspace.

So what do you mean by: "supports the advancement of digital media and downloaded music"?