View Single Post
Old 12.12.2006, 01:54 PM   #1
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I've just come back from dining at a restaurant, where I almost got into a fight with some fucking skinhead farm boy redneck fuckbags.

I was sitting at a table and they were all telling eachother racist jokes, and being unfriendly to the people around them. Then one of them proudly told a story about a couple he knew. Apparently they were both caucasians and their kid was coloured. So fucking what? He then went on to say that the wife (whore) must have cheated on her husband with a nigger (those were his exact words) and he wasn't shy in shouting it out loud, so that everyone could hear it. I got up halfway through my meal after loosing my appetite, and walked out giving the cunts who were all still laughing a dirty look. I was waiting for one of them to say something, and I swear that I'd kick the shit out of him right there and then.
Can't stand people with the IQ of a fucking wood worm. When things like this spoil my evening, I feel like getting myself an army and wipe macho racist cunts like that, of the planet!
Completely ruined my day.
I'm now sitting in my hotel room contemplating on whether I should go back and trash the lot of them with a blunt instrument...
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|