View Single Post
Old 12.12.2006, 02:00 PM   #1
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
There was a cd giveaway in the features section todat asking "first person to describe and/or explain the title of Sonic Youth's new album "the destroyed room' will win a free cd."
And boy did I win with a story of J Masics having dirty rooms, as well as It being a dirty era b-side and that the cover picture has to do with the title too.

I don't know what cd I'll get from this--the guy told me to give a list of "more or less current CDs I want" so I just included destroyed room and some things from this year like the my morning jacket live album and the thermals cd. Which I don't if he;ll have- I haven't kept too up in the music scene this year.

Any suggestions if those don't pull thru?
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|