View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 01:39 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
I maintain that a majority of the whiny ppl on this forum that talk shit about the album leaking and put down others have heard the new album at least once. What do you think?
I have confessed to hearing it once.

p.s. This doesn't mean YOU...it's for the ones that criticize the ones that have heard the leaked album.
I have no interest whatsoever in hearing a bad quality nth generation stolen copy of music that a little patience will allow me to hear in its intended quality in a couple of months' time. So that makes me "whiny", does it? Well I guess I'd rather be whiny than a twat.

p.s. This doesn't mean YOU...it's for the ones who think it's cool to distribute leaked copies of yet-to-be released material in a forum that the artists who created that material have provided, and think that boasting about having heard it will give them some kind of hip status.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|