View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 06:38 AM   #43
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozZuB-ginK
jesus, don't be such a drama queen. Do you serious thrive on confrontation? why would ppl have to lie about downloading the new SY or not? everyone is just discussing the 2 new songs that SY decided to release on their myspace and you have to turn it into an argument. You should really grow up and get off yr high horse.

I'm just tired of all the fake pretentious fans we have here who are willing to lie just to make themselves feel or appear "superior" over those who downloaded the album who couldn't wait.

If people honestly weren't "trying" to feel "superior", then all people would need to say about whether they heard the album is a simple, "no, I have not downloaded the album".

Unfortunately, people have to lie and make themselves appear "superior" by saying, "No, I have not downloaded the album. I am waiting(like an honest and better fan) until it comes out."

Nobody asked if and when you were going to get the fucking album.

THAT'S how it's so obvious to see people's motives on what they say around here.

Like I said, a simple "no, I have not heard or downloaded the album" was all that is needed in an answer.

The pretentious fake phoneys take it a step further to make themselves feel superior at the same time trying to lay a "guilt trip" on people by saying, "no I haven't downloaded the album, I'm waiting until it is released".

Seriously, if you guys can't really see the reason why people say what they say, then you guys have alot to learn.

I'm not upset at whether or not people downloaded the album.

I'm ticked off at people who take it a step further by rubbing it in those people's faces who did download the album, even though these same people who take it a step further probably downloaded 2 albums within the last week by some band that they're not even going to buy the album from.

Understand?
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|