View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 05:39 PM   #40
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by snare_boy
I took all my SY mp3s and created a folder with TDR tracks in its original tracklisting order, so by my windows media player it says the album will be 79 minutes and 33 seconds (where 3 of the 12 tracks will take around 60% of the album..).

the destroyed room- a dirty era b side reworking of an old goo era instrumental, they put a kim vocal on it and ruined the song hence the bedroom became the destroyed room......

not making a point just randomly posting...........

The above 'extra' quote is by Paulbeebee ..sp ?...

Anyway...I just got this cd. There are only 11 tracks on it....it doesn't have "It's my body" the the originial thread starter says is on it.....

He said it was 79+ minutes and mine is 76+ minutes....It's my body is 2:52...so there's the discrepancy. Does anyone know what happened ? Where's the error ? In the intial tracklist ?

I already have it's my body on, I think, the Goo deluxe edition...so I won't miss it...but I wonder why they left it off....hmmmm...

And....The Bedroom was supposed to be on it...with added vocals ?....I don't quite understand....

Anyone help ?...thanx...

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|