View Single Post
Old 01.07.2007, 05:11 PM   #33
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
I saw them during the Ghosts and Flowers tour doing side2side...

Kim's spoken words and phrases from that song were pre-recorded and played back through the speakers in stereo, alternating from stage left to stage right (at first I was thinking it was a kinda lame too-literal interpretation of "side to side" but I was way wrong...lol. As the song slowly built in intensity, the "vocals" kept a nice back and forth ambience, it actually became quite "hypnotic" in a way, as does much of their stuff live, eh?)

Interesting. As long as musicians aren't using recording technology live to sound as much like their hit record as possible, I have no issue with it whatsoever. This is the 21st Century and recording tech has been a viable live musical instrument since the beginnings of the 20th with the Futurists. As long as artists give us something we can't get at home, it'll be worth seeing them in person.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|