View Single Post
Old 02.16.2007, 10:53 PM   #15
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
Yeah, World looks red and Teenage riot were the highlights for me. I was so psyched to see Sonic Youth finally play CT, and all the Yale morons had to be obnoxious. Seriously every one you talk to in CT who attends concerts, always says Yeah I'm going to the Boston or NYC one because people in CT are assholes. And they are right.

The only bands that ever get booked to play here anymore are either country, metal, or classic rock. Connecticut really changed after Bush took office, so now nothing can get booked unless it pleases the mullets. The only date on Lollapalooza 03 that got cancelled was the one at the Meadows in Hartford

well, its more the fact that bands can draw more in Boston and NYC, so they skip CT, since its not that long a drive for us...which sucks, but it has been like this for years...bush took office in 2000, SY hasnt played CT since 1991 i beleive, so i dont see how that matters...ive heard over the years the booking people at toads are real assholes and very cheap, thats more of the reason.. when clubs like The Tune Inn, Tuxedo Junction and the El N Gee (which is reopening) closed...its got lame fast in CT. NYC shows for me seem to be the best for crowd reaction..boston i find bad, ive gone to the middle east a bunch of times, and people actually have thier back to the bands and try to talk over the music. i guess that was goin on at toads too last night, but it was so packed...i think people wouldnt have talked so much if SY was louder, i couldnt even here the lyircs at times..especially during teenage riot. i also agree with eyeball about the yale student presence at Toads for shows...they always seem to never really be into any show, i guess they rather talk equations and theories, hahaa

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|