View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 11:27 AM   #2
sevenveils
empty page

sevenveils is a name known to allsevenveils is a name known to allsevenveils is a name known to allsevenveils is a name known to allsevenveils is a name known to allsevenveils is a name known to all
hey y'all. well no, but it was 4 in the morning before i got home. including the hour passed out in some parking lot.
well, i don't have the actual setlist on me, which several people did get, but i can try...

what a show. it kicked new haven's ass of course. the sound was great, and the band was super into the audience. kim definitely went the extra mile, coming out beyond the monitors to sing and dance almost in the crowd and touch people. at one point she messed up this boy's hair, it was very cute.
the set was pretty much the same with some little differences....and i finally "got" some of the new stuff live (i havent really liked the record or gotten into the songs very much in the other couple shows i've seen on this tour). reena and incinerate were suuuuper tight and just led into the evening in general being fabulous.

they played all the rather ripped songs they've been playing, except they cut "or," for which i am thankful.
older stuff: candle, mote, bull in the heather, the empty page, world looks red, shaking hell.
2nd encore: silver motherfucking rocket. oh yes.
sevenveils is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|