View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 04:48 PM   #6
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Wooden Wand at the benefit in Northampton, and I was bored to tears. The guitar was so-so, boring folk. The lyrics were rather asinine and the guys singing style really bugged me too. WHen he said that that particular performance was stripped down compared to what they normally play, I was intrigued to see if their normal sets were any better. I checked out their myspace page (I only go on their for the music, I swear!) and found that they do indeed sound much better with the full ensemble. But they were still nothing to be too excited about. Better, but not great. Just Good.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|