View Single Post
Old 03.07.2007, 12:13 AM   #14
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i got your evol right here baby. has the liners and the typo on the back and the sst order form and everything. THANKS MOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glofus
What a waste of money. Why buy old singles of songs you already have on an outdated format unless you want to sell them?

i don't like CDs. i don't like that they are compact (and thus albums released only on CD have limited options in the way of artwork, which is really also part of the album if you ask me which is why i hate when the artwork is half-assed), i don't like that they sound sterile and clinical etc etc. i pawned my CD player. i had a really nice 5 disc changer and i never used it so i sold it. i'd rather have the money so i can buy more records and tapes for my car.