View Single Post
Old 03.16.2007, 11:48 AM   #8
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
and all these posts kinda defining that the whole "Don't Look Back DDN" shows are really justifying that this is a gimmicky way for promoters and some other folks to make a little more money.

i say, "why live in the past, when you have the future."

and btw, "Providence" was always played live via a tape recording like "secret girls".

i wish this whole subject of "don't look back" (the only thing i can think of when i read that is that horrific song by that classic rock band, Boston) would just die.

geez its like, why don't we now discuss that maybe we can have a Minutemen reunion with Sonic Youth to play "starpower" and then after that have the Stooges get on stage and a have a three-band-way version of "I wanna be your dog" and then maybe Rhys Chatham and Glenn Branca can show up with all of them and then they all can perform Symphony # 100,000,000,000,000... and then we can have every popular musician on the planet show up they can all perform "We are the World"!
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|