View Single Post
Old 04.30.2007, 03:44 AM   #10
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I guess my question is really why they went from headlining Lollapolloza to not headlining a few years later. I mean really is their music that 'difficult'? SY are even easier than the Velvets (and you can be sure they would be headlining...rightly so) Everyone I play Incinerate to loves it. Even ordinary everyday pop fans (I use it to lure them into indie music). If Geffen had given them the push they deserved you would easily have had a top10 single. To make rather crude comparisons SY have at times written the kinda radio-friendly 'pop' singles bands like Razorlight and The Kooks only wish they could write.