View Single Post
Old 05.11.2007, 01:03 PM   #22
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.johnagnello.com/index.php?sitesection=news

Return to Amherst/Northhampton
May 2nd, 2007

We're back!!!!!!!!
Sorry for this late entry, but my shit's been blowing up. Figuratively. Anyway, after 3 weeks off so Sonic Youth could conquer the Far East and Coachella, we are back at Bisquiteen continuing on the Thurston Moore record.

There are many great stories about their trip including scaling the Great Wall, that I could go on and on. But I won't. From what I heard, the shows were great, the fans were awesome and those guys had a great experience.

But back to the Thurston record. First off, after spending 3 weeks with the rough mixes, I couldn't wait to get back to the studio and finish this record off. The songs have really taken great shape and Thurston's singing is really wonderful. People might be a bit surprised at the tone of the record, but it is really beautiful.

We break for Mother's Day and hopefully will be finished mixing next week.

Look for this record in Autumn. It is great!
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|