View Single Post
Old 05.18.2007, 12:39 AM   #10
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
anyone else got annoyed by this girl trying to say "omg i love this and this and this and it's so cool and i love it and it's amazing and that and this" that being a question?

Kind of, but those were the "questions" Thurston seemed most into answering, as opposed to "Explain the history of your band and list any side projects" and that sort of thing. I thought it was amusing he actually suggested she check out some Sonic Youth websites for the answers rather than type it for the ten millionth time.

He's incredibly gracious when answering questions from people who aren't ultra-hip or even that knowledgable. At least she didn't ask the questions from the end of "Or"...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|