View Single Post
Old 05.18.2007, 05:37 AM   #14
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
anyone else got annoyed by this girl trying to say "omg i love this and this and this and it's so cool and i love it and it's amazing and that and this" that being a question?
I think she's just given a straight transcript of her email conversation with T, and she probably felt the need to give her questions a bit of context when she was asking them. That seems far more polite to me than just question... question... question...

Plus, it seems like she was fairly excited to be interviewing T, as most of us would be, and that's why her questions are as they are.

I know you wouldn't ask questions like that, but that's because you're comfortable chatting with T these days, what with him hanging backstage at you gigs and all that...
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|