View Single Post
Old 05.27.2007, 06:08 AM   #23
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
just don't ever buy dirty.
you're so wrong. I love Dirty.
That's the great thing about SY, everyone has their favourite album(s), and ones they don't like, which then other people feel are their favourites.

Personally I've never liked Murray Street so much, and any other album between A thousand Leaves and Rather Ripped.

Anyway, what to buy next? I would say Washing Machine, Evol, the self-titled EP, A Thousand Leaves. And SYR1, and Silver Sessions if you want to scare the neighbours.

It depends on what you're general taste is, if you're more into experimental freejazz avantgarde etc then go get SYR4 and the oldest albums like Confusion and Bad Moon Rising. If you're not into that kind of music so much (like me), then I wouldn't recommend them.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|