View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 04:11 AM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisemachine
What a douche. I hate it when bands feel so fucking high and mighty that nobody can call them an influence. They should consider it an honor that so many successful bands love their music and are influenced by them. Even if you dont like the band, so what? Just be happy that people like you.

C'mon, it really wouldn't be the Fall is he went around saying, "It's really nice that people like our music, I'm just glad that we've reached out there and touched people's hearts". Part of the thing with the Fall is that their not like other bands, they've produced tonnes and tonnes of stuff and very little low-grade material, probably because he's a cynical old bastard (who used to be a cynical young bastard) who won't ever stop working and being good... incomparable to anyone else of this or any other era.

*Edit: Apologies for the slushy rhetoric, I haven't slept much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|