View Single Post
Old 06.01.2007, 10:43 PM   #26
neptuneg
100%

neptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's asses
This is a great thread, and I'll name as many as I can, but these are not the only things I enjoy by any means:

-Harmonics / Kim & Lee's dissonant voices in I Dreamed I Dream
-Steve's added percussion on the live versions of "Shaking Hell"
-Just about all of Brother James
-World Looks Red live
-Droning sound/Lee's acoustic in Ghost Bitch
-"fuck. the word is... love"
-Intro to Tom Violence
-Harmonics and Kim's whispers in Shadow of a Doubt
-basically all of Starpower
-Intro of Green Light
-Kim's part of Schizophrenia
-Midsection of Catholic Block
-all of Beauty Lies
-all of Stereo Sanctity
-not to sound super cliche, but pretty much all of Daydream. seriously. especially the riff in the beginning of The Sprawl which sounds kind of like the guitar part during "I wanna know" in 'Cross the Breeze and the verse guitar part of Candle
-Outro of Dirty Boots, all of Tunic, koolness of Kool Thing, crazy part of Disappearer
-Bass lines in 100%, Youth Against Fascism, all of JC
-harmonics / all of Becuz, outro of Unwind, Bass line of Panty Lies
-Intro to Sunday, all of Hoarfrost/Karen Koltrane, Bass line in Hits, most of Heather Angel
-Crazy scratches in Lightnin', intro part of Free City Rhymes, all of NYC G&F
-just about all of Murray save plastic sun
-guitar madness in Pattern, especially intro, harmonics in Unmade Bed, riffs in Stones, dreaminess of ILYGB
-Midsection of Reena, bass line in Rats, when the guitars/bass kick in on Pink Steam

-Stil
neptuneg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|