View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 02:34 PM   #108
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
anonymous flaming is a federal crime.
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news
that's why i request that khchris publish his name & address. all i have to do is report the posts & charges follow after that. i have already made a preresiquite attempt to determine the information & have made my position clear. as much as i do not wish to bind myself to the irritating situation, it won't require too much effort on my part. Doing what I am doing now & trying to reach some kind of mutual agreement does require effort on my part, however, & it's effort that I should have to make but have to because I am being flamed on a public internet message board. A last warning has been made today. At this point, I still doubt this will come to a legal issue, but he keeps pushing me & his posts are causing me personal discomfort. For instance, Mother's Day weekend is coming up soon & I haven't spoken to my parents in so long & he's posting nonsense about my parents & my relationship to my parents & other things that he has demonstrated in the past to know not to be true. He seems to be playing a obsessive flaming game with me & the other people that have told him to go jump in a lake after we have instructed him that we do not have the patience to deal with his agitating chicanery. I am whining somewhat, but I am also genuinely annoyed. He's already ignore listed. If the guy can just keep me out of his posts completely then I will promise to do the very same. If he make even one more post to flame me & refuses to give his identity with a name & current address, then I will be forced to initiate the charge.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|