View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 07:15 PM   #208
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm normally a very suspicious person even when I'm not reading TEH INTERWEBS, however too many things violate normal logic here.

people state that both Mizz Peechez and a_t_g arrived at this board without any real interest in sonic youth.

not counting spammers, those who currently do not like the band and people brought in by friends....it's always rare to have a "stumble-in". this is not enough to make me start questioning someone, but as a former forum admin it makes me say "hmmmm".

are people who aren't interested in bands really able to share rarities with a fan?

do real pedos talk so openly about their deeds or confide in those not like-minded?

do the parents of victims really register on message boards to talk to the pedo and then take their daughter's name plus "2"?

are the stalkers of stalkers stalking so often that they can post a reply to someone (who doesn't post often) within 45 minutes???

too many of these questions can be answered "not likely".

I would have liked to add GMKU's "do 50 year old men really use "U" in place for "you"? sadly, with as often as I see this being used.....it MIGHT be possible.

.....come along Watson, it's time for my fix.

you missed the post when against the grain posted his picture & cankers said he looked leathery & he replied he could run circles around her or something. im beginning to think of a peter pan syndrome kinda scenario, if i may contribute some psycho-babble.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|