View Single Post
Old 05.08.2006, 04:44 PM   #6
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I have a few things on both CD and vinyl--the Goo Deluxe LP set and the original Goo CD release; A Thousand Leaves; and the recent Sonic Youth EP reissue. What happened with the last two was I worried about having to wait too long to find it on LP or that it will never come out on vinyl, going ahead and buying it on CD and then three weeks later or so, seeing the LP in the store and getting that, too.

I was patient about The Whitey Album, though, and held out for a good three weeks or so before the vinyl finally showed up in the stores.

But if I saw both CD and LP in the store, I'd go with the LP vice the CD. I have Murray Street, Sonic Nurse, and EVOL on LP as well. The packaging and vinyl on the recent things is pretty awesome. Fairly heavy vinyl, nicely published covers.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|